Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bubble Tea Boy

"Bubble Boy"



argh.. i get really offended at heart now when my friends in college calls me that. well the reason of the new nickname is because i'm running the freaking bubble tea stall in the college. its sort of our assessment thingy for our last semester before heading for practical training. its a 8 weeks semester and i hate it.



initially the first few days i sold around 20-25 cups. the following week the average was 30-40. third week average was 55-70 and this is the fourth week now and today i hit a new target of 85 cups even on a Thursday.! i'm really proud despite being so freaking tired. its from 7.30-5pm everyday until November 28th.



anyway....... i think my "cute-ness" helped a little. some of them talked to me and i made new friends. last week there is this group of friends buying bubble tea and suddenly one of the girls said to me "he is trying to kao you ha ha ha...." shocking how straight forward people can be. the next thing i know, they all added me up in facebook. haha! they're really friendly.



today my market was not bad.. there were people who wanted to accompany me for lunch. totally random. asked if i am having lunch alone.. where.. what time.. "my friend wants to have lunch with you.." i already took a mental video of those rare moments because i felt really appreciated..

hehehe so happy.. at least there are happenings instead of standing there and rot....



ego boost today. hehehe...

oh ya of course i kap zhai while working! the cafeteria is the best place for it :) omg fark fark fark so far there are two or three guys that caught my eyes. one in particular... i just can't stop channeling myself into him.. really tuned into him.. he is awesomely cute and sexy... a smile so sweet.. yet manly.. blessed with a nice body frame.. tall.. small cute eyes... he is sort of the way hotter and upgraded version of me i reckon.. i managed to main mate with him ;P
totally mesmerized to the extent i was willing to postponed my lunch time just to admire him.. he is THAT worth it..

2 comments:

joshua said...

ooo hot eyecandy on campus!

can i drop by ur college sometime and have a look myself?

mucho love, from joshy

It's Me said...

haha....so guess selling bubble tea do benefit u in a way!