Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Shattered Glass

Shattered: ka-piang.. crark... ka-plong-plong-plong.....

Last night i came home and turned on my laptop. As i lay my beloved laptop on my lap, i saw that i'm left with a cracked screen. obviously someone gave it a massive punch on the closed lid. my innocent laptop. i immediately knew who the culprit was. my younger brother. i remember he called me earlier in the afternoon asking for my password which i refuse to give for i know my laptop has erm.. mostly "dirty" contents.. so yeah. just morning i told my dad about it and showed him the condition of my laptop. he went berserk. ballistic. insane. and started cursing. i think i should start digging a grave for my brother. well, this is not a cheap laptop you see, it cost almost RM6000.00.







he could have just spat on my bed.. empty the trash on my bed.. mess up my room even more.. or hide my laptop but.. this time he has just gone overboard..

6 comments:

Gratitude said...

Hi, my 1st visit to your blog :)

Gosh, what a garang brother you have!
+Anton+

BigHead said...

adui~~
how come crack like this??

Anonymous said...

Fast military cash advance Cash. Today Not Tomorrow Check-Savings SSI Govt Benefits OK.

Anonymous said...

Отличная статья! большое спасибо автору за интересный материал. Удачи в развитии!!!
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/
gossipandyapping.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Почему регистрация не работает ?

Anonymous said...

Unjuchaquanna xaikalitag nofKadaCoda [url=http://uillumaror.com]iziananatt[/url] Sheefethy http://gusannghor.com adjusybus