Monday, January 28, 2008

BEWARE of STALKERS

"How I wish someone would stalk me.. it will be sooo COOL.. " this lustful sentence constantly played in my mind. I used to think being stalked is a BLESSING as you are actually being WANTED, DESIRED, admired.. and looked at..


sometimes, seriously, be careful of what you wish for. here is my story about a stalker..



It was around February of 2007 when i was still in my first semester in college. we had this awfully long breaks in between subjects so my friends and I would usually hang around in One Utama to kill time. on this particular day, we decided to go for bowling.! As i sat waiting for my turn to "masuk longkang" AGAIN, i realized this pink shirt dude had been following us since we got to one utama. he was standing just mere meters away from us. he was writing something. mother nature calls so i needed to take a leak. when i got back, i saw that my friends were crowding in a circle, talking and giggling.. i was SO SO curious...




suspense suspense....! hehe


i asked them with a sheepish smile whats going on. they passed me this note. it says:

================================


i want to be your friends.
can i be friends with you all?
please give me a miss call


Kevin Chan
017-3XX XXXX


================================


apparently the stalker asked a bowling alley worker to pass us the notes. we were confused with his horrible English as we didn't know was he interested in one of us, or ALL of us. so we were like WATEVA~ i only remember bits of what is written as it was a long time ago. sorry.! i studied the note and it was a Rapid KL bus receipt. urgh. so cheap. hmmm... if only he'd written it on a beautiful cologne sprayed heart shaped red paper with beautiful cursive handwriting... that will be so sweet! but TOO BAD~~~ hahaha



as time goes on, this incident
slowly faded into our memories and eventually, into the forgotten realm. LOL. to be HONEST, i was hoping the letter was for ME.! ME ME ME!! hehe!!!! but no one knows the mysterious truth for sure.....




=End of Part I=

to be continued as i am really, really tired.. i promise Part II will make you feel the chill down your spine.. ;) stalkers.......... hmm, are YOU a STALKER????? haha! *gulps*.....

No comments: