Wednesday, January 30, 2008

BEWARE of STALKERS (Part II)

The stalker story continues........



This happened around October 2007.


I was admiring myself in the dressing table mirror one day and suddenly my cellphone rang. I picked my phone up and looked at the screen. it was a call from Ron.

Ron: Heyyy.. Want to go bowling tonight with me and Raven?

Ryan: Ya sure! Where and what time?

Ron: Erm... One Utama la.. Around 7.. Do you have extra socks??

Ryan: Yeah i do have extra socks. But i can only make it around 9. Coz i need to take my maid there too to buy a new cell for her sister in Indon.

Ron: Okay! See u there. Bye

Ryan: okay.. Bye



Fast forward a few hours later, it was around 8.15pm. My maid and I were at the Digi Center in front of Giant Supermarket. She was picking out a new cellphone. Finally, she made up her mind and the sales girl had to go up somewhere to get the stock. It seemed like forever. While waiting, i realize this guy was walking through and fro behind me a couple of times already. Awhile later, he just stood behind me and looked at the phones. I looked at him to see if he was cute but he is not so i just looked away and flashed out my phone to make a call to Ron.


Ryan: Hey.. Where are you guys now?

Ron: We're in Burger King now waiting for you.!

Ryan" SERIOUS SHIT?? I'll be there at around 9 okay? byee

Ron" okay see ya


After the phone finally arrived, paid for it, i sent my maid up to the taxi stand so my sister can pick her up. After that, i took a glance at my watch. I'm not late. huhu. but i rushed up to Burger King anyways.. they were sitting at the outdoor seats. as we were talking away, i noticed the same guy from the Digi Center that stood beside me opened the door to the outdoor seating.! i was like.. "EH i saw that guy from the Digi Center just now. so weird that he is here. Ron jokingly said maybe i was being followed. HA HA..


After a couple of minutes, we decided to head to the bowling alley. As i was leaving, a felt a tap on my shoulders. I turned back and looked. This Burger King staff handed me a piece of paper. My mind felt a jolt and i was just stunned there. "Itu orang suruh I kasi u ini" , he said. I opened and read the paper while walking out.. My jaw literally dropped to the ground.!


===========

Kevin Chan

Do you remember me? I am your friend (classmate)
017-3XX XXXX please miss call me

===========


I passed the note to Ron and Raven and they were like.. "fuhyo Ryan got stalked..!" I asked the staff who sent this and he pointed outside, the place where we were seating just now. I just acted all innocent and asked him "Huh? Knapa ngan dia??" LOL. the staff's reply to my question was WEIRD but TRUTHFUL! he said.. "Jangan kisah la.. Itu orang gila sikit ( while doing the twirling thing around his head) cari seks.. ngam laki.. gay.."



HAHA.! really cracked me up but also left my heart pounding. wondering.


Apparently, it hit me that... When i was talking on the phone with Ron, i mentioned.. "BURGER KING, 9pm" he was standing beside me and THATS how he knew we were there. FREAKY!!!


i also saw him a few times after that. he was at the pc fair too!!! i was working giving out Toshiba brochures and suddenly, i SAW him. He SAW me. "shit shit shit".... thats all that was playing in my mind. he SMILED at me. really. i pretended like i didnt see him. he walked a few times past the booth i am working at. i told my girl friend about him. He was standing mere meters away from me and i asked her if he was looking or not. She said nodded and followed by a long "eeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"...... LOL. FREAKY~


he found my friendster profile and added me too. around 3 weeks back. wanna see??? he has this really SCARY FREAKY FUCKY pair of eyes.. like those iguana that can move both their eyeballs 360 degree anyhow. gawd..


so being stalked is NOT fun at all you know. so you you still dare to speak out loud about your whereabouts in public??? because you'll never know.. He might be standing beside YOU LISTENING... :)














2 comments:

Unknown said...

hmm, that's so weird, but somehow its rather good to have someone who admire you..haha

Darren said...

Goshh...I wish I had a good looking stalker..Lol