Sunday, January 27, 2008

You and I are CrabS

Ron is missing from my blog. where is he?


anyways, Ron and Pedro* came up with this SECRET code thingy whereby Gays are known as Crabs. so instead of saying "Oh look got GAYS around. hot not??" out LOUD and start getting stares, they use the term "Oh look got CRABS around." when they first used the term i find it kinda silly but being a clever boy, i figured out a reason behind using crab instead of FISH or LALA which apparently is already taken. so yeah. You might think this is silly but heck la. You see, Crabs CANNOT "walk straight" as in.. they walk in a zig-zag pattern, moving side to side. anything but straight. so yeah. we gays are the same. we are crooked. we aren't straight. so yeah. YAY.. now everyone clap for ryan..

oh ya! Ron's boyfriend also came up with SOTONG (squid) to portray how sissy a guy is with his gestures. have you seen a squid move its tentacles? so sissy like. hehe! so yeah. are YOU SOTONG?? =P

oh ya. I'm seeing someone at the moment ;) he is cute, really nice to hug, funny, bubbly. and makes me feel better by constantly reminding me how he likes me just the way i am. he can carry me also! im so heavy leh! so macho of him. haha.! *ahem* he reads my blog too..

No comments: