Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Fatty Bombom Days.....

Fattybombom Days


January 2007- March 2008


















Today i bumped into my ex high school teacher in the Tmn Tun Ramahdan Bazaar. she just gave me a fading smile. as if i was a stranger. she then frowned.

"How are you Ryan? What happened to you? Why are you so skinny now?? " she asked, while looking at my body

i was left speechless. almost 20 people said the same thing in the past 3 to 4 months. today i realize how serious it is.

almost everyone including my friends and family said i have SHRUNK and I look too skinny. my family are pretty concerned if i am eating right.



These are the few pictures that i find myself looking crazily skinny and scary


Penang House, April 2008


May 2008, Singapore



September, 2008



Oh ya if you are wondering how did i lose weight, well i exercised. just run run run. i lost around 7kgs in 8 weeks. but being a total noob, i didnt do any resistance after running.. as a result, i'm left with many stretch marks and orange peels on my butt :(
__________________________________________________________________


So yeah.. my new target is to have a healthier looking body. Lean, Toned, Slightly muscular.... wow. imagine that. haha. I will try to achieve that! A typical Scorpio trait :) whatever we want, we will strive to get it..





1 comment:

iam1iam said...

well, the good news is.. you look good after losing weight :P