Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Secret it Out




The secret is out. i finally confessed to my parents and siblings that i am. well, Gay. haha!

no, im not kidding. anyways, im sure you're wondering Why, How and What made me do it.

well here goes.

________

it started out as a fight over me being "rude" to my maid
so i was given a short lecture which leaded to an argument
as usual, everything settled down eventually and i was asked to apologize to my mom
for being rude to her as well. she was tearing non stop
heart ached to see that.

suddenly i FELT this urge to confess.
feeling really solemn and relentless
i just sat on the bed where my parents were
and just rest my head on my mom's shoulders
arms clenched, eyes shut with a little teary eyes

"Are you ok? something happened outside right? fought with your friend??"

"No" i answered sheepishly.

"Mi, De, do you love me?"

"Of course we do, no matter what..."

instantly i took a glance over at the Holy Picture of Jesus and i took a deep breath of faith in Him and told them i like guys.

it was just a second of silence. " I am gay.. I like guys.. I tried to like girls but i just can't.. Sorry i lied to you all my life.. I didn't want to tell because i don't want to hurt you all.. Will you all disown me?? Do you still love me?"

"Yes of course.! actually we're known it a long time ago. since you were young. you were different. we just kept silent in hopes of you changing. but no matter what, it is okay and we still love you a lot Ryan.."

_______________________________

things are pretty much still the same now. just that i'm loved even more now. seriously. my relationship with my parents and sisters had tremendously improved. especially with my dad. we talk more now as i have nothing to hide. we can even laugh and make jokes now. he even gives me more money to spend now . WEIRD, i know. haha.

Well so far they haven't asked me about my personal things yet such as do i have a boyfriend or not. but im hoping to introduce my future boyfriend to my family. that is if i can ever find the right and BEST BEST boyfriend i can ever hope for.

4 comments:

kyzn.kaze said...

*bigfattighthugsssss*

It's Me said...

haha...its cool ur parents take it ez on u!mine was worst...much worst!i guess from time to time,they dont ask abt it much.....thts good for me!
JJ

Fable Frog said...

So cool of your parents~ you're damn lucky! ish!

brighter then sunshine said...

well, you are a lucky people......