Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Sinner from Heaven

Today was such a gloomy dark day. The weather unravels the way i felt about gay life now.

What my dad told me after i came back from clubbing one night a month ago was entirely true - "you won't know what are people like and their agendas. but they are like sharks lurking in the deadly sea, waiting to eat you up"

i am now still in a state of shock, confused, stunned, shunned and afraid. i want to cry. but on who's shoulders?

worry not, i was not raped or bullied or anything.

just ripped apart

today i learnt my lesson that people cannot be trusted. especially in the gay circle. it is like everyone has their hidden agenda. behind those smile and sweet talks lies a poisoned dagger.

we were like sheeps who took a step into the tiger's den on a "temporary high" ..

it gives me chills now to think that I've almost put my friends' life in jeopardy

a scar was engraved in my heart but it was worth it as now i have snapped out of it

trust me, the gay world is not a place to be if you have a heart like mine. a faint heart. vulnarable heart. an easily shattered heart.

anyway, know who your true friends are and treasure them.

don't go out to parties with people you are not familiar with.

i now know who not to mingle with and be even more careful when knowing someone new.

"You better think twice, watch out or you might just fall under" -Rihanna, Disturbia.

1 comment:

Julian Jansen Goh said...

ryan u ok??
wht happened??
was it the that night it happened??
i'm here to borrow u my shoulder to cry on!
be strong....
JJ