Thursday, September 4, 2008

Rejected

I decided to post a picture in Axcest Hotshots. I've always wanted to try it out but i just couldn't gather enough man juice to do it. argh. anyways when i finally DID post a picture, it got rejected by the webmaster i reckon.



The Victim


HAHA! To further console myself, I've just assumed that:

A. My Picture is too DARK (but it looks bright on my phone though)
B. My Picture is too GOOD TO BE TRUE
C. They ACCIDENTALLY rejected it
D. They have bad taste

:) hehe im so jobless. i'll try again now with potential ones. why don't you help me out??!! (if you're wondering where my acne scars and pimples all went, its all thanks to my phone camera. its like it comes with auto photoshop you know. hehe. even Nate* agrees )


Picture A



Picture B



Picture C



Picture D



Vote here!haha..
Picture A
Picture B
Picture C
Picture D
None of the Above
pollcode.com free polls

No comments: